The Level 4 - High Performance Coach course provides coaches with the latest information on specific sport science and coaching topics including advanced tactics and biomechanics, strength and conditioning, injury prevention, match analysis, and mental skills training for players competing at a national and international level.
This course further develops a coach's ability to plan, conduct and review coaching sessions, and focuses on implementing high performance training programs catered to an athlete's long term development. Participants will also further their knowledge of support personnel for tennis players, the coach/player relationship and personal goal setting.
- BSBADM502B - Manage meetings
- BSBINN502A - Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- SISSSCO304 - Customise coaching for athletes with specific needs
- SISSSCO305 - Implement selection policies
- SISSSCO410 - Implement a talent identification program
- SISSSCO512 - Assist athletes to prevent and manage injury and illness
- SISSSCO513 - Plan and implement high performance training and recovery programs
- SISXCAI305A - Conduct individualised long-term training programs
- SISXCCS403A - Determine needs of client populations
- SISXIND404A - Promote compliance with laws and legal principles
- SISXIND406A - Manage projects
- SISXIND408 - Select and use technology for sport, fitness and recreation
- SISXRSK502A - Manage organisational risks
- SITXFIN402 - Manage finances within a budget
- SITXHRM402 - Lead and manage people
- SISSTNS205 - Interpret and apply the rules and regulations of tennis
- SISSTNS307 - Coach red stage tennis players
- SISSTNS308 - Coach orange stage tennis players
- SISSTNS309 - Coach green stage tennis players
- SISSTNS410 - Coach stroke production for intermediate tennis players
- SISSTNS411 - Coach tactics for intermediate tennis players
- SISSTNS512 - Coach stroke production for high performance tennis players
- SISSTNS513 - Coach tactics for high performance tennis players
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
For candidates to successfully gain this qualification they will be required to complete the following assessments.
- Private and Group lesson demonstrations.
- Technical and Written theory assessments
Candidates should have completed the Level 3 (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate prior skills and knowledge in coaching junior elite athletes.
- Acceptance into these advanced courses will be decided on a case by case basis.
- Candidates must be 16 years and over.
- Full Time (51 Weeks)
- Short Course (14 Days)
To find out more about these study options click here.
Located in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast of Australia. Ace Tennis operates out of the Gold Coast Police Citizens Youth Club. PCYC is a multi-sport training centre aimed at promoting a fun and safe environment for people of all ages, levels and backgrounds to enjoy a variety different of sports and recreational activities at an affordable price.
Our full time courses take on enrolments through-out the year. Please make an enquiry for our short and blended/online study options.